Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Rest in Pieces Taxidermy Workshop - SYDNEY
Rest in Pieces invites you to attend this very special, introductory Taxidermy Workshop, which will be held at Work-Shop in Sydney. The course will take you on your own journey into this fascinating art form and will help you come to grips (literally!) with some of the techniques involved in creating taxidermy.
Throughout the day you will learn how to skin and preserve your little rat, as well as how to mount him/her into a beautiful but very greedy cheese fiend. Everything will be supplied on the day including your rat, all the necessary tools, an apron, snacks, lunch, great company, and wine is provided throughout.
Would you like to book a take home kit for $100?
Workshop + kit contains the following:
- Frozen Rat
- Tools for skinning and mounting your specimen
- Products for preservation
- List of instructions used on the day
- Get up close and hands-on with the art of taxidermy.
- How to turn your specimen into a piece of art that is full of life and character!
- The correct technique and process of skinning and preserving and mounting a standing specimen.
- Your own specimen to work on (of course, your creation is yours to take home at the end of the day!)
- Lunch which includes wine
- An amazing experience amongst like-minded people!
- Camera or camera phone
- A strong tummy
Dress in layers to suit a Warehouse climate
Adults with a curious mind. If you are under 18 please contact Nat to discuss prior to booking.